Report NEP-OPM-2019-03-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karsten Kohler, 2019. "Exchange rate dynamics, balance sheet effects, and capital flows. A Minskyan model of emerging market boom-bust cycles," Working Papers PKWP1906, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Atsushi Inoue & Barbara Rossi, 2018. "The effects of conventional and unconventional monetary policy on exchange rates," Economics Working Papers 1639, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian, 2019. "Flexible exchange rates and current account adjustment," Discussion Papers 2019/02, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Tamas Csabafi & Max Gillman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2018. "International Business Cycle and Financial Intermediation," Working Papers 1015, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Fève, Patrick & Moura, Alban & Pierrard, Olivier, 2019. "Shadow Banking and the Great Recession: Evidence from an Estimated DSGE Model," TSE Working Papers 19-996, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Castellares, Renzo & Toma, Hiroshi, 2019. "Effects of a Mandatory Local Currency Pricing Law on the Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 2019-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.