Report NEP-OPM-2018-11-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Martin D. D. Evans, 2018. "FX Trading and Exchange Rate Disconnect Puzzle," Working Papers gueconwpa~18-18-21, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Malamud, Semyon & Schrimpf, Andreas, 2018. "An Intermediation-Based Model of Exchange Rates," CEPR Discussion Papers 13182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Toni Ahnert & Kristin Forbes & Christian Friedrich & Dennis Reinhardt, 2018. "Macroprudential FX Regulations: Shifting the Snowbanks of FX Vulnerability?," Staff Working Papers 18-55, Bank of Canada.
- Corsetti, G. & Erce, A. & Uy, T., 2018. "Debt Sustainability and the Terms of Official Support," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1864, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Anita Angelovska–Bezhoska & Ana Mitreska & Sultanija Bojcheva-Terzijan, 2018. "The Impact of the ECB’s Quantitative Easing Policy on Capital Flows in the CESEE Region," Working Papers 2018-04, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Mikhail Chernov & Drew D. Creal, 2018. "International Yield Curves and Currency Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 25206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christian Grisse & Gisle J. Natvik, 2018. "Sovereign debt crises and cross-country assistance," Working Papers 2018-15, Swiss National Bank.
- Tamim Bayoumi & Maximiliano Appendino & Jelle Barkema & Diego A. Cerdeiro, 2018. "Measuring Competitiveness in a World of Global Value Chains," IMF Working Papers 18/229, International Monetary Fund.
- Barany, Zsofia & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2018. "Capital Flows in an Aging World," CEPR Discussion Papers 13180, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paolo Cavallino & Damiano Sandri, 2018. "The Expansionary Lower Bound: Contractionary Monetary Easing and the Trilemma," IMF Working Papers 18/236, International Monetary Fund.