Report NEP-OPM-2018-05-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xue, Dong & Minford, Patrick & Meenagh, David, 2018. "How Important are International Financial Market Imperfections for Foreign Exchange Rate Dynamics: A Study of the Sterling Exchange Rate," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/11, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Felipe Benguria & Felipe Saffie & Sergio Urzúa, 2018. "The Transmission of Commodity Price Super-Cycles," NBER Working Papers 24560, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ramsay Bush Georgia, 2018. "Financial openness, policy vs. realized outcomes," Working Papers 2018-04, Banco de México.
- Barthélémy Bonadio & Andreas M. Fischer & Philip Sauré, 2018. "The speed of exchange rate pass-through," Working Papers 2018-05, Swiss National Bank.
- Mikhail Chernov & Drew D. Creal, 2018. "Multihorizon Currency Returns and Purchasing Power Parity," NBER Working Papers 24563, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kerstin Bernoth & Jürgen von Hagen & Casper G. de Vries, 2018. "Estimating a Latent Risk Premium in Exchange Rate Futures," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1733, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.