Report NEP-OPM-2018-03-26This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chari, V. V. & Nicolini, Juan Pablo & Teles, Pedro, 2018. "Ramsey Taxation in the Global Economy," CEPR Discussion Papers 12753, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Corsetti, G. & Dedola, L. & Leduc, S., 2018. "Exchange Rate Misalignment, Capital Flows, and Optimal Monetary Policy Trade-offs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1822, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- António Afonso & Florence Huart & João Tovar Jalles & Piotr Stanek, 2018. "Twin Deficits Revisited: a role for fiscal institutions?," Working Papers REM 2018/31, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Joseph E. Gagnon, 2018. "Can a Country Save Too Much? The Case of Norway," Policy Briefs PB18-7, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Caroline Freund, 2018. "Global Imbalances and the Trade Slowdown," Working Paper Series WP18-2, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Atulan Guha, 2017. "Role of Foreign Exchange Reserve in Exchange Rate Behaviour The Persisting Asymmetry: A Historical Account," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5908272, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Belke, Ansgar & Klose, Jens, 2018. "Equilibrium real interest rates, secular stagnation, and the financial cycle: Empirical evidence for euro-area member countries," Ruhr Economic Papers 743, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Robert Kollmann, 2017. "Explaining International Business Cycle Synchronization," 2017 Meeting Papers 1489, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Talmain, Gabriel, 2017. "Two-country Model and Foreign Exchange Dynamics," MPRA Paper 85192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bickenbach, Frank & Liu, Wan-Hsin & Nunnenkamp, Peter, 2017. "How Global is FDI? Evidence from the Analysis of Theil Indices," KCG Working Papers 8, Kiel Centre for Globalization (KCG).