Report NEP-OPM-2018-01-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baas, Timo & Belke, Ansgar, 2017. "Oil price shocks, monetary policy and current account imbalances within a currency union," GLO Discussion Paper Series 160, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Camila Casas & Federico Diez & Gita Gopinath & Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas, 2017. "Dominant Currency Paradigm: A New Model for Small Open Economies," IMF Working Papers 17/264, International Monetary Fund.
- Joshua Aizenman & Menzie D. Chinn & Hiro Ito, 2017. "Financial Spillovers and Macroprudential Policies," NBER Working Papers 24105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ignacio Lopez, Jose & Mengus, Eric & Challe, Edouard, 2016. "Southern Europe's Institutional Decline," HEC Research Papers Series 1148, HEC Paris.
- Emine Boz & Gita Gopinath & Mikkel Plagborg-Møller, 2017. "Global Trade and the Dollar," IMF Working Papers 17/239, International Monetary Fund.
- Gustavo Adler & Ruy Lama & Juan Pablo Medina, 2017. "Unconventional Policies and Exchange Rate Dynamics," IMF Working Papers 17/237, International Monetary Fund.
- Woon Gyu Choi & Taesu Kang & Geun-Young Kim & Byongju Lee, 2017. "Global Liquidity Transmission to Emerging Market Economies, and Their Policy Responses," IMF Working Papers 17/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Stefan Humer & Mathias Moser & Matthias Schnetzer, 2017. "Inheritances and the Accumulation of Wealth in the Eurozone," ICAE Working Papers 73, Johannes Kepler University, Institute for Comprehensive Analysis of the Economy.