Report NEP-OPM-2017-12-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Bacchetta, 2017. "Slow Moving Capital: Evidence from Global Equity Portfolios," 2017 Meeting Papers 1166, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2017. "Internal Devaluations and Equilibrium Exchange Rates: New Evidences and Perspectives for the EMU," CEPN Working Papers halshs-01633389, HAL.
- Haug, Alfred A. & Basher, Syed Abul, 2017. "Exchange rates of oil exporting countries and global oil price shocks: A nonlinear smooth-transition approach," MPRA Paper 83205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christopher Phelan & Manuel Amador, 2017. "Reputation and Sovereign Default," 2017 Meeting Papers 1167, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Harris Dellas & George S. Tavlas, 2017. "Milton Friedman and the case for flexible exchange rates and monetary rules," Working Papers 236, Bank of Greece.
- Guido Baldi & Björn Bremer & Thore Schlaak, 2017. "International Investments and Current Account Imbalances: The Importance of Valuation Changes," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 117, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Paulina Restrepo-Echavarria & Mark Wright & Lee Ohanian, 2017. "Bad Investments and Missed Opportunities? Postwar Capital Flows to Asia and Latin America," 2017 Meeting Papers 1109, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Moon, Seongman, 2017. "Consumer Goods Market Integration among Asia Pacific Economic Cooperation Member Economies: A PPP-Based Analysis," APEC Study Series 17-1, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.