Report NEP-OPM-2017-11-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jae Shim, 2016. "Monetary Policy in the Small Open Economy with Market Segmentation," Department of Economics Working Papers 53/16, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Qing, He & Korhonen, Iikka & Zongxin, Qian, 2017. "Monetary policy transmission with two exchange rates and a single currency : The Chinese experience," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Jae Shim, 2016. "Financial Frictions in the Small Open Economy," Department of Economics Working Papers 50/16, University of Bath, Department of Economics.
- Almira Enders & Zeno Enders & Mathias Hoffmann, 2017. "International Financial Market Integration, Asset Compositions, and the Falling Exchange Rate Pass-Through," CESifo Working Paper Series 6483, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thorvaldur Gylfason & Gylfi Zoega, 2017. "The Dutch Disease in Reverse: Iceland's Natural Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 6513, CESifo Group Munich.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Nam Ngo & Ilan Noy, 2017. "Vocational Education, Manufacturing, and Income Distribution: International Evidence and Case Studies," NBER Working Papers 23950, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kaminsky, Graciela, 2017. "The Center and the Periphery: Two Hundred Years of International Borrowing Cycles," MPRA Paper 82125, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Udo Kreickemeier & Jens Wrona, 2017. "Industrialisation and the Big Push in a Global Economy," CESifo Working Paper Series 6475, CESifo Group Munich.