Report NEP-OPM-2017-10-08This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Claudio Raddatz & Sergio Luis Schmukler & Tomas Williams, 2017. "International Asset Allocations and Capital Flows: The Benchmark Effect," Mo.Fi.R. Working Papers 141, Money and Finance Research group (Mo.Fi.R.) - Univ. Politecnica Marche - Dept. Economic and Social Sciences.
- Raúl Ibarra-Ramírez & Elizabeth Téllez León, 2017. "Are all types of capital flows driven by the same factors? Evidence from Mexico," Working Papers 2017-18, Banco de México.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2017. "Synchronicity of real and financial cycles and structural characteristics in EU countries," CEIS Research Paper 414, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 25 Sep 2017.
- Kostas Mavromatis, 2017. "US monetary regimes and optimal monetary policy in the Euro Area," DNB Working Papers 570, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hartmann, Philipp, 2017. "International liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 12337, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- YiLi Chien & Hanno Lustig & Kanda Naknoi, 2017. "Why Are Exchange Rates So Smooth? A Household Finance Explanation," Working papers 2017-20, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.