Report NEP-OPM-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ambrogio Cesa-Bianchi & Andrea Ferrero & Alessandro Rebucci, 2017. "International Credit Supply Shocks," NBER Working Papers 23841, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William, Barnett & Hu, Jingxian, 2017. "Capital Control, Exchange Rate Regime, and Monetary Policy: Indeterminacy and Bifurcation," MPRA Paper 81450, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier CARDI & Peter CLAEYS & Romain RESTOUT, 2017. "Imperfect mobility of labor across sectors and fiscal transmission," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2017015, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- William Barnett & Jingxian Hu, 2017. "Capital Control, Exchange Rate Regime, and Monetary Policy: Indeterminacy and Bifurcation," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 201706, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Cristina Arellano & Yan Bai & Gabriel Mihalache, 2017. "Default Risk, Sectoral Reallocation, and Persistent Recessions," NBER Working Papers 23835, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tatiana Cesaroni & Roberta Desantis, 2017. "Dynamics of net foreign asset components in the EMU," Working Papers LuissLab 17133, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli.
- Jan Hajek & Roman Horvath, 2017. "International Spillovers of (Un)Conventional Monetary Policy: The Effect of the ECB and US Fed on Non-Euro EU Countries," Working Papers 2017/05, Czech National Bank, Research Department.