Report NEP-OPM-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stavrakeva, Vania & Tang, Jenny, 2016. "Exchange rates and the yield curve," Working Papers 16-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Amanda Michaud & Jacek Rothert, 2016. "Inequality, fiscal policy, and business cycle anomalies in emerging markets," NBP Working Papers 253, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Adam, Antonis & Tsarsitalidou, Sofia, 2017. "Do Democracies Have Higher Current Account Deficits?," MPRA Paper 76400, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Gillitzer & Angus Moore, 2016. "Trade Invoicing Currency and First-stage Exchange Rate Pass-through," RBA Research Discussion Papers rdp2016-05, Reserve Bank of Australia.
- António Afonso & João Tovar Jalles, 2017. "Sovereign Debt Effects and Composition: Evidence from Time-Varying Estimates," Working Papers Department of Economics 2017/03, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2017. "The Missing Bretton Woods Debate over Flexible Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 23037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Horvath, Balint & Huizinga, Harry, 2017. "Foreign Banks and International Transmission of Monetary Policy: Evidence from the Syndicated Loan Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 11796, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Soriano-Morales, Yazmín Viridiana & Vallejo-Jiménez, Benjamín & Venegas-Martínez, Francisco, 2017. "Impact of the Degree of Relative Risk Aversion, the Interest Rate and the Exchange Rate Depreciation on Economic Welfare in a Small Open Economy," MPRA Paper 76441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tasso Adamopoulos & Loren Brandt & Jessica Leight & Diego Restuccia, 2017. "Misallocation, Selection and Productivity: A Quantitative Analysis with Panel Data from China," NBER Working Papers 23039, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel R. Agosin & Juan Díaz-Maureira & Mohit Karnani, 2016. "Sudden stops of capital flows: Do foreign assets behave differently from foreign liabilities?," Working Papers wp436, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Works, Richard Floyd, 2016. "Econometric modeling of exchange rate determinants by market classification: An empirical analysis of Japan and South Korea using the sticky-price monetary theory," MPRA Paper 76382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lommatzsch, Kirsten & Silgoner, Maria A. & Ramskogler, Paul, 2016. "Trade in value added: Do we need new measures of competitiveness?," Discussion Papers 52/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Jakucionyte, Egle & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 2017. "Debt Overhang and the Macroeconomics of Carry Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 11788, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.