Report NEP-OPM-2016-11-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergin, Paul R. & Glick, Reuven & Wu, Jyh-Lin, 2016. "“Conditional PPP” and Real Exchange Rate Convergence in the Euro Area," Working Paper Series 2016-29, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Vanessa Alviarez & Andrei A. Levchenko & Javier Cravino, 2016. "The Growth of Multinational Firms in the Great Recession," Working Papers 654, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Engelbert Stockhammer & collin constantine & Severin Reissl, 2016. "Explaining the Euro crisis: Current account imbalances, credit booms and economic policy in different economic paradigms," Working Papers PKWP1617, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Shen Yifan & Tilak Abeysinghe, "undated". "International Transmission of Growth Shocks and the World Business Cycle," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 1602, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Melvin M Khomo & Meshach J Aziakpono, 2016. "The behaviour of the real effective exchange rate of South Africa: is there a misalignment?," Working Papers 644, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jamel Saadaoui, 2016. "Post-Brexit FEER," Working Papers of BETA 2016-51, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Endrész, Marianna & Skudelny, Frauke, 2016. "Crisis severity and the international trade network," Working Paper Series 1971, European Central Bank.