Report NEP-OPM-2016-08-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kochen Federico & Sámano Daniel, 2016. "Price-Setting and Exchange Rate Pass-Through in the Mexican Economy: Evidence from CPI Micro Data," Working Papers 2016-13, Banco de México.
- Corsetti, Giancarlo & Kuester, Keith & Müller, Gernot, 2016. "The Case for Flexible Exchange Rates in a Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 11432, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Craig Benedict & Mario J. Crucini & Anthony Landry, 2016. "On What States Do Prices Depend? Answers From Ecuador," NBER Working Papers 22506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dmitriy Sergeyev, 2016. "Optimal Macroprudential and Monetary Policy in a Currency Union," 2016 Meeting Papers 463, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mariarosaria Comunale, 2016. "A Closer Look at EU Current Accounts," CEIS Research Paper 393, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 11 Aug 2016.
- Ohls, Jana & Pramor, Marcus & Tonzer, Lena, 2016. "International banking and cross-border effects of regulation: Lessons from Germany," Discussion Papers 27/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Pablo D'Erasmo & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2016. "Optimal Domestic (and External) Sovereign Default," NBER Working Papers 22509, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kan Chen & Mario Crucini, 2016. "Trends and cycles in small open economies: Making the case for a general equilibrium approach," CAMA Working Papers 2016-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2016. "Fertility, Longevity, and Capital Flows," 2016 Meeting Papers 442, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Clemens Struck & Adnan Velic, 2016. "Competing Gains From Trade," Trinity Economics Papers tep1116, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2018.
- Pablo Ottonello & Ignacio Presno & Javier Bianchi, 2016. "Unemployment, Sovereign Debt, and Fiscal Policy in a Currency Union," 2016 Meeting Papers 459, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Pol Antràs & Alonso de Gortari & Oleg Itskhoki, 2016. "Globalization, Inequality and Welfare," Working Paper 443996, Harvard University OpenScholar.