Report NEP-OPM-2016-07-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano & Gomes, Sandra & Bokan, Nikola & Gerali, Andrea, 2016. "EAGLE-FLI. A macroeconomic model of banking and financial interdependence in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1923, European Central Bank.
- Nicolini, Juan Pablo, 2016. "Self-fulfilling Prophecies in Sovereign Debt Markets," Economic Policy Paper 16-8, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Hilary Patroba & Leroi Raputsoane, 2016. "South Africa's real business cycles: The cycle is the trend," Working Papers 12/2016, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Carl Grekou, 2016. "Does the exchange rate regime shape currency misalignments in emerging and developing countries?," EconomiX Working Papers 2016-26, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Simón Sosvilla-Rivero & Marta Gómez-Puig, 2016. "“Debt-growth linkages in EMU across countries and time horizons”," IREA Working Papers 201610, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Faruk, Balli & Eleonora, Pierucci, 2016. "Risk sharing among economic sectors," MPRA Paper 72452, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Detzer, 2016. "Financialisation, Debt and Inequality – scenarios based on a stock flow consistent model," Working papers wpaper151, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.