Report NEP-OPM-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gourinchas, Pierre-Olivier & Philippon, Thomas & Vayanos, Dimitri, 2016. "The Analytics of the Greek Crisis," CEPR Discussion Papers 11334, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matteo Maggiori & Xavier Gabaix, "undated". "International Liquidity and Exchange Rate Dynamics," Working Paper 181761, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Jan Hajek, 2016. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignment in the Euro Area: Is the Current Development Helpful?," Working Papers IES 2016/11, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2016.
- Harold Cole & Daniel Neuhann & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2016. "Information Spillovers in Sovereign Debt Markets," NBER Working Papers 22330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gauti B. Eggertsson & Neil R. Mehrotra & Sanjay R. Singh & Lawrence H. Summers, 2016. "A Contagious Malady? Open Economy Dimensions of Secular Stagnation," NBER Working Papers 22299, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fan, Jingting & Kalemli-Ozcan, Sebnem, 2016. "Emergence of Asia: Reforms, Corporate Savings, and Global Imbalances," CEPR Discussion Papers 11314, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Victoria Nuguer & Gabriel Cuadra, 2016. "Risky Banks and Macroprudential Policy for Emerging Economies," Working Papers 2016-06, Banco de México.
- Ahmet Sensoy & Benjamin M. Tabak, 2016. "Dynamic Efficiency of Stock Markets and Exchange Rates," Working Paper 32, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul.