Report NEP-OPM-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joshua Aizenman & Hiro Ito, 2016. "East Asian Economies and Financial Globalization In the Post-Crisis World," NBER Working Papers 22268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cozzi, Guido & Davenport, Margaret, 2015. "The Imbalanced Catch-up to Rational Expectations: Capital Flows during Convergence," MPRA Paper 71009, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 28 Apr 2016.
- José De Gregorio, 2016. "Large Depreciations: Recent Experience in Historical Perspective," Working Paper Series WP16-8, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Torfinn Harding & Radoslaw Stefanski & Gerhard Toews, 2016. "Boom goes the price: Giant resource discoveries and real exchange rate appreciation," CDMA Working Paper Series 201604, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis, revised 21 May 2016.
- Bárány, Zsófia & Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Guibaud, Stéphane, 2016. "Fertility, Longevity, and Capital Flows," Economics Series 321, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Paul Davidson, "undated". "Full Employment, Open Economy Macroeconomics, and Keynesâ€™ General Theory: Does the Swan Diagram Suffice?," Working Papers Series 35, Institute for New Economic Thinking.