Report NEP-OPM-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Wang, Jiao, 2016. "Optimal monetary policy in open economies revisited," Globalization Institute Working Papers 272, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Martin Bodenstein & Gunes Kamber & Christoph Thoenissen, 2016. "Commodity prices and labour market dynamics in small open economies," CAMA Working Papers 2016-24, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Michael Landesmann, 2016. "Correcting External Imbalances in the European Economy," wiiw Research Reports 410, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Samuel Cudre & Mathias Hoffmann, 2016. "A provincial view of global imbalances: regional capital flows in China," CAMA Working Papers 2016-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Kuzmin, Anton, 2015. "Exchange Rate Modeling: The Case of Ruble," MPRA Paper 71012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galina Hale & Tümer Kapan & Camelia Minoiu, 2016. "Crisis Transmission in the Global Banking Network," IMF Working Papers 16/91, International Monetary Fund.
- Cette, Gilbert & Fernald, John G. & Mojon, Benoit, 2016. "The pre-Great Recession slowdown in productivity," Working Paper Series 2016-8, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Ji, Yuemei, 2016. "International correlation of business cycles in a behavioral macroeconomic model," CEPR Discussion Papers 11257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.