Report NEP-OPM-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Michael B. Devereux & Ben Tomlin & Wei Dong, 2015. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through, Currency of Invoicing and Market Share," NBER Working Papers 21413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcel Fratzscher & Marco Lo Duca & Roland Straub, 2015. "On the International Spillovers of US Quantitative Easing," IMES Discussion Paper Series 15-E-07, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian, 2015. "A Dissection of the Current Account Persistence Puzzle," Discussion Papers 15/05, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Dräger, Lena & Proaño, Christian R., 2015. "Cross-border banking and business cycles in asymmetric currency unions," Discussion Papers 21/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2015-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oeking, Anne & Zwick, Lina, 2015. "On the relation between capital flows and the current account," Ruhr Economic Papers 565, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Martinez-Garcia, Enrique, 2015. "On the sustainability of exchange rate target zones with central parity realignments," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 243, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Philip Sauré, 2015. "The Resilient Trade Surplus, the Pharmaceutical Sector, and Exchange Rate Assessments in Switzerland," Working Paper Series WP15-11, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Keiichi Morimoto & Takeo Hori & Noritaka Maebayashi & Koichi Futagami, 2013. "Debt Policy Rules in an Open Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 13-07-Rev., Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Aug 2015.