Report NEP-OPM-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Constantino Hevia & Juan Pablo Nicolini, 2015. "Monetary Policy and Dutch Disease: The Case of Price and Wage Rigidity," Working Papers 726, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Schmitt-Grohé, Stephanie & Uribe, Martín, 2015. "How Important Are Terms Of Trade Shocks?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10655, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Yuko Imura & Julia Thomas, 2015. "International Transmission of Credit Shocks in an Equilibrium Model with Production Heterogeneity," Staff Working Papers 15-19, Bank of Canada.
- Timo Bettendorf & Miguel A. Leon-Ledesma, 2015. "German Wage Moderation and European Imbalances: Feeding the Global VAR with Theory," Studies in Economics 1510, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Andrea Gerali & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2015. "Inflation, financial conditions and non-standard monetary policy in a monetary union. A model-based evaluation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1015, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian & Lin Yin, 2015. "Global Trends in the Choice of Exchange Rate Regime," Discussion Papers 15/03, University of Nottingham, School of Economics.
- Rudan Wang & Bruce Morley & Javier Ordóñez, 2015. "The Taylor Rule, Wealth Effects and the Exchange Rate," Working Papers 2015/08, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Simona Malovana, 2015. "Foreign Exchange Interventions at the Zero Lower Bound in the Czech Economy: A DSGE Approach," Working Papers IES 2015/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised May 2015.
- Kauko, Karlo & Punzi, Maria Teresa, 2015. "Testing the global banking glut hypothesis," FinMaP-Working Papers 41, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Boris Kaiser & Michael Siegenthaler, 2015. "The Skill-Biased Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations," KOF Working papers 15-385, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Rajeswari Sengupta, 2015. "The impossible trinity: Where does India stand?," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2015-05, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Jinzhao Chen & Xingwang Qian, 2015. "Measuring the On-Going Changes in China's Capital Flow Management: A De Jure and a Hybrid Index Data Set," Working Papers 112015, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Item repec:hhs:bofitp:2015_020 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard Chisik & Nazanin Behzadan & Harun Onder & Bill Battaile, 2015. "Does Inequality Drive the Dutch Disease? Theory and Evidence," Working Papers 044, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.