Report NEP-OPM-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rose, Andrew & Glick, Reuven, 2015. "Currency Unions and Trade: A Post-EMU Mea Culpa," CEPR Discussion Papers 10615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "The Great Leveraging in the GIIPS Countries: Domestic Credit and Net Foreign Liabilities," Working Papers 2015012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & van Wincoop, Eric & Perazzi, Elena, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yuki Teranishi, 2015. "Financal frictions and policy cooperation: a case with monopolistic banking and staggered loan contracts," Globalization Institute Working Papers 237, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2014. "Interest rates, eurobonds and intra-European exchange rate misalignments: the challenge of sustainable adjustments in the eurozone," CEPN Working Papers halshs-01089208, HAL.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Timothy Kam & Takeki Sunakawa, 2015. "Sustainable international monetary policy cooperation," Globalization Institute Working Papers 234, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bozhechkova, Alexandra (Божечкова, Александра) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2015. "Factor Analysis of the Dynamics of the Real Exchange Rate of the Ruble [Анализ Факторов Динамики Реального Валютного Курса Рубля]," Published Papers mn11, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Martin Beraja & Andreas Fuster & Erik Hurst & Joseph Vavra, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and the refinancing channel of monetary policy," Staff Reports 731, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2015. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," Working Paper Series 1783, European Central Bank.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-01144371, HAL.
- Kamiar Mohaddes & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2015. "Country-specific oil supply shocks and the global economy: a counterfactual analysis," Globalization Institute Working Papers 242, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Michele Ca' Zorzi & Jakub Muck & Michal Rubaszek, 2015. "Real exchange rate forecasting and ppp: this time the random walk loses," Globalization Institute Working Papers 229, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.