Report NEP-OPM-2015-06-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Glick, Reuven & Rose, Andrew K, 2015. "Currency Unions and Trade: A Post-EMU Mea Culpa," CEPR Discussion Papers 10615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Karsten Staehr, 2015. "The Great Leveraging in the GIIPS Countries: Domestic Credit and Net Foreign Liabilities," Working Papers 2015012, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Perazzi, Elena & van Wincoop, Eric, 2015. "Self-Fulfilling Debt Crises: Can Monetary Policy Really Help?," CEPR Discussion Papers 10609, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2015. "Financal frictions and policy cooperation: a case with monopolistic banking and staggered loan contracts," Globalization Institute Working Papers 237, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Vincent Duwicquet & Jacques Mazier & Jamel Saadaoui, 2014. "Interest rates, eurobonds and intra-European exchange rate misalignments: the challenge of sustainable adjustments in the eurozone," CEPN Working Papers halshs-01089208, HAL.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Kam, Timothy & Sunakawa, Takeki, 2015. "Sustainable international monetary policy cooperation," Globalization Institute Working Papers 234, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Bozhechkova, Alexandra (Божечкова, Александра) & Trunin, Pavel (Трунин, Павел), 2015.
"Factor Analysis of the Dynamics of the Real Exchange Rate of the Ruble
[Анализ Факторов Динамики Реального Валютного Курса Рубля]," Published Papers mn11, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Beraja, Martin & Fuster, Andreas & Hurst, Erik & Vavra, Joseph, 2015. "Regional heterogeneity and the refinancing channel of monetary policy," Staff Reports 731, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 Mar 2018.
- Kolasa, Marcin & Brzoza-Brzezina, Michał & Makarski, Krzysztof, 2015. "Monetary and macroprudential policy with foreign currency loans," Working Paper Series 1783, European Central Bank.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré, 2015. "The euro as an international currency," PSE - G-MOND WORKING PAPERS halshs-01144371, HAL.
- Mohaddes, Kamiar & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2015. "Country-specific oil supply shocks and the global economy: a counterfactual analysis," Globalization Institute Working Papers 242, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Ca'Zorzi, Michele & Muck, Jakub & Rubaszek, Michal, 2015. "Real exchange rate forecasting and ppp: this time the random walk loses," Globalization Institute Working Papers 229, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.