Report NEP-OPM-2015-01-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anton Korinek & Damiano Sandri, 2014. "Capital Controls or Macroprudential Regulation?," NBER Working Papers 20805, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2014. "Betting the House," NBER Working Papers 20771, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joel M. David & Espen Henriksen & Ina Simonovska, 2014. "The Risky Capital of Emerging Markets," NBER Working Papers 20769, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raquel Fernández & Alberto Martin, 2014. "The long and the short of it: Sovereign debt crises and debt maturity," Economics Working Papers 1459, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Sep 2015.
- Ray C. Fair, 2014. "Wealth Effects on World Private Financial Saving," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1974, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ansgar Belke & Tobias Böing, 2014. "Sacrifice Ratios for Euro Area Countries – New Evidence on the Costs of Price Stability," Ruhr Economic Papers 0520, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.