Report NEP-OPM-2014-08-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aguiar, Mark & Amador, Manuel & Farhi, Emmanuel & Gopinath, Gita, 2014. "Sovereign Debt Booms in Monetary Unions," Scholarly Articles 12559514, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Kenneth S. ROGOFF & TASHIRO Takeshi, 2014. "Japan's Exorbitant Privilege," Discussion papers 14047, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Seunghoon Na & Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe & Vivian Z. Yue, 2014. "A Model of the Twin DS: Optimal Default and Devaluation," Emory Economics 1404, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Fernando Leibovici & Michael E. Waugh, 2014. "International Trade and Intertemporal Substitution," Working Papers 2014_5, York University, Department of Economics.
- Martha López, 2014. "Asset Price Bubbles and Monetary Policy in a Small Open Economy," Borradores de Economia 837, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Cacciatore, Matteo & Ghironi, Fabio & Stebunovs, Viktors, 2014. "The Domestic and International Effects of Interstate U.S. Banking," International Finance Discussion Papers 1111, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Julian A. Parra-Polania & Carmiña O. Vargas, 2014. "Financial crises, debt volatility and optimal taxes," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 012027, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- George Alessandria & Sangeeta Pratap & Vivian Yue, 2014. "Export Dynamics in Large Devaluations," Emory Economics 1405, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Ron Alquist & Olivier Coibion, 2014. "Commodity Price Co-Movement and Global Economic Activity," Staff Working Papers 14-32, Bank of Canada.
- Michael Bleaney & Mo Tian, 2014. "Global Imbalances and the External Solvency of Nations," Discussion Papers 14/02, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Layal Mansour, 2014. "The Power of International Reserves: the impossible trinity becomes possible," Working Papers halshs-01054614, HAL.
- Haifang Huang, Ke Pang, Yao Tang, 2014. "The Effects of Exchange Rates on Employment in Canada," LCERPA Working Papers 0076, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 29 Apr 2014.
- Ng, Thiam Hee & Yarcia, Damaris Lee, 2014. "Has Regional Integration Led to Greater Risk-Sharing in Asia?," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 135, Asian Development Bank.
- Yunfang Hu & Kazuo Mino, 2014. "Capital Accumulation and Structural Change in a Small-Open Economy," KIER Working Papers 900, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yin-Wong Cheung & Hiro Ito, 2014. "International Reserves Before and After the Global Crisis: Is There No End to Hoarding?," NBER Working Papers 20386, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.