Report NEP-OPM-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Bonatti & Andrea Fracasso, 2012. "A Germans’ dilemma: save the euro or preserve their socio-economic model," Department of Economics Working Papers 1207, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Pengfei Wang & Yi Wen & Zhiwei Xu, 2012. "Two-way capital flows and global imbalances: a neoclassical approach," Working Papers 2012-016, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Waldyr Areosa & Marta Areosa, 2012. "The Signaling Effect of Exchange Rates: pass-through under dispersed information," Working Papers Series 282, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & Fabrizio Perri, 2012. "Global Banks and Crisis Transmission," NBER Working Papers 18209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernández, Andrés & Gulan, Adam, 2012. "Interest rates and business cycles in emerging economies: The role of financial frictions," Research Discussion Papers 23/2012, Bank of Finland.
- Jonathan Benchimol, 2012. "Risk Aversion in the Euro area," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00713669, HAL.