Report NEP-OPM-2010-09-11This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kozo Ueda, 2010. "Banking globalization and international business cycles," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 58, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Yu-chin Chen & Kwok Ping Tsang, 2010. "A Macro-Finance Approach to Exchange Rate Determination," Working Papers e07-19, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2010-27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Robert Kollmann & Zeno Enders & Gernot J. Müller, 2010. "Global Banking and International Business Cycles," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2010-028, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fabio C. Bagliano & Claudio Morana, 2010. "The effects of US economic and financial crises on euro area convergence," Working papers 15, Former Department of Economics and Public Finance "G. Prato", University of Torino.
- Item repec:eab:tradew:2257 is not listed on IDEAS anymore