Report NEP-OPM-2010-05-29This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://eprints.ucl.ac.uk/18846/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gomes, Sandra & Jacquinot, Pascal & Pisani, Massimiliano, 2010. "The EAGLE. A model for policy analysis of macroeconomic interdependence in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1195, European Central Bank.
- Alexander Mihailov & Fabio Rumler & Johann Scharler, 2010. "Inflation Dynamics in the New EU Member States: How Relevant Are External Factors?," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2010-04, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- International Monetary Fund, 2010. "Fiscal Policy and the Current Account," IMF Working Papers 10/121, International Monetary Fund.
- Chakraborty, Debashis & Mukherjee, Jaydeep & Sinha, Tanaya, 2010. "The Structural Relationship between Current and Capital Account Balance in India: A Time Series Analysis," MPRA Paper 22806, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kareem Ismail, 2010. "The Structural Manifestation of the `Dutch Diseaseâ€™; The Case of Oil Exporting Countries," IMF Working Papers 10/103, International Monetary Fund.
- Xing, Yuqing, 2010. "The Yuan's Exchange Rates and Pass-through Effects on the Prices of Japanese and US Imports," ADBI Working Papers 216, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Miankhel, Adil Khan & Kalirajan, Kaliappa & Thangavelu, Shandre, 2010. "Integration, decoupling and the global financial crisis: A global perspective," MPRA Paper 22837, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ashoka Mody & Alina Carare, 2010. "Spillovers of Domestic Shocks; Will they Counteract the "Great Moderation"?," IMF Working Papers 10/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Rachel Male, 2010. "Developing Country Business Cycles: Revisiting the Stylised Facts," Working Papers 664, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.