Report NEP-OPM-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aizenman, Joshua & Chinn, Menzie & Ito, Hiro, 2010. "The Financial Crisis, Rethinking of the Global Financial Architecture, and the Trilemma," ADBI Working Papers 213, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kimberly Beaton & Carlos de Resende & René Lalonde & Stephen Snudden, 2010. "Prospects for Global Current Account Rebalancing," Discussion Papers 10-4, Bank of Canada.
- Baldwin, John R. & Yan, Beiling, 2010. "Death of Canadian Manufacturing Plants: Heterogeneous Responses to Changes in Tariffs and Real Exchange Rates," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010061e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- James R. Markusen, 2010. "Putting Per-Capita Income Back into Trade Theory," NBER Working Papers 15903, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert J. Barro & Jong-Wha Lee, 2010. "A New Data Set of Educational Attainment in the World, 1950-2010," NBER Working Papers 15902, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Quaas, Georg, 2010. "Does the macroeconomic policy of the global economy’s leader cause the worldwide asymmetry in current accounts?," MPRA Paper 22133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedetti Fasil, Cristiana & Borota, Teodora, 2010. "World Trade Patterns and Prices: The Role of Productivity and Quality Heterogeneity," Working Paper Series 2010:7, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.