Report NEP-OPM-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ola Grytten & Arngrim Hunnes, 2009. "The historical connection between short term output and prices in a small open economy," Working Paper 2009/21, Norges Bank.
- Robert A. Blecker & Arslan Razmi, 2009. "Export-led growth, real exchange rates and the fallacy of composition," Working Papers 2009-22, American University, Department of Economics.
- Saidón, Mariana, 2009. "Evidence of the role of the real exchange rate in the growth of the GDP in Argentina (1989-2007)," MPRA Paper 18917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lipinska, Anna & Spange, Morten & Tanaka, Misa, 2009. "International spillover effects and monetary policy activism," Bank of England working papers 377, Bank of England.
- Popov, Sergey V. & Wiczer, David G., 2009. "Equilibrium sovereign default with endogenous exchange rate depreciation," MPRA Paper 18854, University Library of Munich, Germany.