Report NEP-OPM-2009-08-22This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2009. "A Simple Model of an Oil Based Global Savings Glut – The “China Factor” and the OPEC Cartel," Ruhr Economic Papers 0128, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Francisco J. Buera & Yongseok Shin, 2009. "Productivity Growth and Capital Flows: The Dynamics of Reforms," NBER Working Papers 15268, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parantap Basu & Christoph Thoenissen, 2009. "International business cycles and the relative price of investment goods," CDMA Working Paper Series 200905, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Hisako KAI & Shigeyuki HAMORI, 2009. "Globalization, Financial Depth, and Inequality in Sub-Saharan Africa," Discussion Papers 0912, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Hitoshi Tanaka & Tatsuro Iwaisako & Koichi Futagami, 2009. "A Welfare Analysis of Global Patent Protection in a Model with Endogenous Innovation and Foreign Direct Investment," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-24, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).