Report NEP-OPM-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ellen R. McGrattan, 2009. "Transition to FDI openness," Working Papers 671, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Fuad Hasanov & Rabah Arezki, 2009. "Global Imbalances and Petrodollars," IMF Working Papers 09/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Kollmann, Robert, 2009. "Household Heterogeneity and the Real Exchange Rate: Still a Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 7301, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Wendell A. Samuel & Emilio Pineda & Mario Dehesa, 2009. "Optimal Reserves in the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union," IMF Working Papers 09/77, International Monetary Fund.
- Klaus-Stefan Enders, 2009. "Exchange Rate Assessment for Oil Exporters," IMF Working Papers 09/81, International Monetary Fund.
- Cristina Terra & Frederico Valladares, 2009. "Real Exchange Rate Misalignments," THEMA Working Papers 2009-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Joannes Mongardini & Brett Rayner, 2009. "Grants, Remittances, and the Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate in Sub-Saharan African Countries," IMF Working Papers 09/75, International Monetary Fund.
- Dramane Coulibaly, 2009. "Remittances, financing constraints growth volatility: Do remittances dampen or magnify shocks?," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09024, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Subir Lall & Roberto Cardarelli & Selim Elekdag, 2009. "Financial Stress, Downturns, and Recoveries," IMF Working Papers 09/100, International Monetary Fund.
- G.|info:eu-repo/dai/nl/069308187 Faber & M.J. Gerritsen, 2009. "External influences on local institutions: spatial dependence and openness," Working Papers 09-11, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Bhattacharya, Sulagna, 2009. "Trickle-Down Effects of Changing Value of Euro on US Economy," MPRA Paper 15280, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yan M Sun & Wendell A. Samuel, 2009. "ECCU Business Cycles; Impact of the U.S," IMF Working Papers 09/71, International Monetary Fund.
- Dekle, Robert & Fukao, Kyoji, 2009. "The Japan-U.S. Exchange Rate, Productivity, and the Competitiveness of Japanese Industries," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-25, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.