Report NEP-OPM-2009-04-18This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Iwatsubo, 2009. "External Adjustments and Coordinated Exchange Rate Policy in Asia," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-048, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Eiji Ogawa & Kentaro Iwatsubo, 2009. "External Adjustments under Increasing Integration: Japanese Perspective," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd08-050, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sebnem Kalemli-Ozcan & Elias Papaioannou & José Luis Peydró, 2009. "Financial Regulation, Financial Globalization and the Synchronization of Economic Activity," NBER Working Papers 14887, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moutot, Philippe & Vitale, Giovanni, 2009. "Monetary policy strategy in a global environment," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 29, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:14578 is not listed on IDEAS anymore