Report NEP-OPM-2009-03-07This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Luís A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "Further evidence on the PPP analysis of the Australian dollar: non-linearities, fractional integration and structural changes," Working Papers 2009/3, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Agustín S. Bénétrix and Philip R. Lane, 2009. "Fiscal Shocks and The Real Exchange Rate," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp286, IIIS.
- David S. Jacks, Kevin H. O'Rourke and Jeffrey G. Williamson, 2009. "Commodity Price Volatility and World Market Integration since 1700," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp284, IIIS.
- Reinhart, Carmen, 2009. "Financial crash, commodity prices and global imbalances: A comment," MPRA Paper 13679, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2009-08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oleksiy Kryvtsov & Virgiliu Midrigan, 2009. "Inventories and Real Rigidities in New Keynesian Business Cycle Models," Working Papers 09-9, Bank of Canada.
- Gus Garita & Chen Zhou, 2009. "Can Open Capital Markets Help Avoid Currency Crises?," DNB Working Papers 205, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- V. Lewis, 2008. "Business Cycle Evidence on Firm Entry," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/539, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Giulia PICCILLO, 2008. "Asset prices and exchange rates: a time dependent approach," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces09.02, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Wouter den Haan & Vincent Sterk, 2009. "The comovement between household loans and real activity," DNB Working Papers 204, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Hutchison, Michael & Kendall, Jake & Pasricha, Gurnain Kaur & Singh, Nirvikar, 2009. "Indian Capital Control Liberalization: Evidence from NDF Markets," MPRA Paper 13630, University Library of Munich, Germany.