Report NEP-OPM-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Duval, Romain & Vogel, Lukas, 2007. "How do nominal and real rigidities interact? A tale of the second best," MPRA Paper 7282, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Joseph P. Daniels & David D. VanHoose, 2007. "Trade Openness, Capital Mobility, and the Sacrifice Ratio," Working Papers and Research 0701, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2008. "Risk Aversion and Trade Union Membership," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 88, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kazuo Mino, 2008. "Preference Structure and Volatility in a Financially Integrated World," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-05, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070064 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070077 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Richard G. Harris & Peter E. Robertson, 2007. "Dynamic Adjustments to Terms of Trade Shocks: The USA Productivity Boom and Australia," Discussion Papers 2007-16, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Guido Cozzi, . "Can Social Norms Affect the International Allocation of Innovation?," Working Papers 2008_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:31 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070089 is not listed on IDEAS anymore