Report NEP-NPS-2013-08-31This is the archive for NEP-NPS, a report on new working papers in the area of Nonprofit & Public Sector. Quentin Wodon issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno S. Frey & Fabian Homberg & Margit Osterloh, 2013. "Organizational Control Systems and Pay-for-Performance in the Public Service," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-11, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen, 2013. "Elite Capture in Urban Development: Evidence from Indonesia," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 145, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:38394 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37706 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gisselquist, Rachel & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2013. "What can experiments tell us about how to improve governance?," MPRA Paper 49300, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Theocharis Grigoriadis & Benno Torgler, 2013. "Religious Identity, Public Goods and Centralization: Evidence from Russian and Israeli Cities," CREMA Working Paper Series 2013-14, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).
- Johansson, Anders C. & Feng, Xunan, 2013. "The State Advances, the Private Sector Retreats: Firm Effects of China’s Great Stimulus Program," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-25, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Item repec:aei:rpaper:37896 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li, Yuan, 2013. "Downward Accountability in Response to Collective Actions: The Political Economy of Public Goods Provision in China," Stockholm School of Economics Asia Working Paper Series 2013-26, Stockholm China Economic Research Institute, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Matthew Ryan & FlÃ¡vio Menezes, 2013. "Default and Renegotiation in PPP Auctions," Discussion Papers Series 484, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.