Report NEP-NEU-2019-01-28This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sébastien Duchêne & Eric Guerci & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Fabien Mathy & Ismaël Rafaï, 2018. "A dual process in memory: how to make an evaluation from complex and complete information? — An experimental study," Working Papers hal-01954930, HAL.
- Quis, Johanna Sophie & Bela, Anika & Heineck, Guido, 2018. "Preschoolers' self-regulation, skill differentials, and early educational outcomes," BERG Working Paper Series 140, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo & Ribar, David & Western, Mark, 2018. "Under Pressure? Assessing the Roles of Skills and Other Personal Resources for Work-Life Strains," GLO Discussion Paper Series 292, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Antoine Marsaudon, 2019. "Do Health Shocks Modify Personality Traits? Evidence from Locus Of Control," PSE Working Papers halshs-01976868, HAL.
- Vandenberghe, Vincent, 2019. "Health, Cognition and Work Capacity Beyond the Age of 50," GLO Discussion Paper Series 295, Global Labor Organization (GLO).