Report NEP-NEU-2017-09-17This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andreas Drichoutis & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr., 2017. "Economic rationality under cognitive load," Working Papers 2017-2, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Robert Gibbons & Marco LiCalzi & Massimo Warglien, 2017. "What situation is this? Coarse cognition and behavior over a space of games," Working Papers 09, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- David L. Dickinson & Todd McElroy, 2017. "Bayesian versus Heuristic-based choice under sleep restriction and suboptimal times of day," Working Papers 17-07, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- David L. Dickinson & Ananish Chaudhuri & Ryan Greenaway-McGrevy, 2017. "Trading while sleepy? Circadian mismatch and excess volatility in a global experimental asset market," Working Papers 17-06, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- S. H. Ayhan & K. Gatskova & H. Lehmann, 2017. "The impact of non-cognitive skills and risk preferences on rural-to-urban migration: Evidence from Ukraine," Working Papers wp1106, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.