Report NEP-NEU-2016-01-18This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:jgu:wpaper:1523 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander K. Koch & Julia Nafziger, 2016. "Correlates of Narrow Bracketing," Economics Working Papers 2016-01, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Mamta Sharma & Akankasha Sharma, 2015. "Disturbed Sleep Patterns And Self Worth In Youth: A Music Therapy Intervention," Working papers 2015-12-09, Voice of Research.
- Proto, Eugenio & Rustichini, Aldo & Sofianos, Andis, 2015. "Higher Intelligence Groups Have Higher Cooperation Rates in the Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1101, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Tamilina, Larysa & Tamilina, Natalya, 2015. "Psychology of Trust: A Three Component Analytical Framework to Explain the Impact of Formal Institutions on Social Trust Formation," MPRA Paper 68647, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Feb 2015.