Report NEP-NEU-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "Predictable and Predictive Emotions: Explaining Cheap Signals and Trust Re-Extension," MPRA Paper 59665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allred, Sarah & Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2014. "Cognitive load and strategic sophistication," MPRA Paper 59441, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Allred, Sarah & Crawford, L. Elizabeth & Duffy, Sean & Smith, John, 2014. "Cognitive constraints increase estimation biases: Cognitive load and delay in judgments," MPRA Paper 58314, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piper, Alan T., 2014. "Zukunftsangst! Fear of (and hope for) the future and its impact on life satisfaction," MPRA Paper 59557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roman Kräussl & Ronald Bosman & Thomas van Galen, 2014. "Emotions-at-Risk: An Experimental Investigation into Emotions, Option Prices and Risk Perception," LSF Research Working Paper Series 14-11, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.