Report NEP-NEU-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel D. Schnitzlein & Jens Stephani, 2013. "Locus of Control and Low-Wage Mobility," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 589, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Boschini, Anne & Muren, Astri & Persson, Mats, 2013. "The Social Egoist," Research Papers in Economics 2013:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Christian von Scheve & Frederike Esche & Jürgen Schupp, 2013. "The Emotional Timeline of Unemployment: Anticipation, Reaction, and Adaptation," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 593, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Aurélie Bonein & Laurent Denant-Boèmont, 2013. "Self-Control, Commitment and Peer Pressure: A Laboratory Experiment," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201328, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.