Report NEP-NEU-2011-01-03This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Gaechter & Eric J. Johnson & Andreas Herrmann, 2010. "Individual-level loss aversion in riskless and risky choices," Discussion Papers 2010-20, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2010. "Linking Decision and Time Utilities," MPRA Paper 27541, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hendrik van Broekhuizen & Dieter von Fintel, 2010. "Who Responds to Voluntary Cognitive Tests in Household Surveys? The Role of Labour Market Status, Respondent Confidence, Motivation and a Culture of Learning in South Africa," Working Papers 27/2010, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Bassino, Jean-Pascal & Kato, Noriko, 2010. "Rich and slim, but relatively short Explaining the halt in the secular trend in Japan," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-5, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Ulrich Witt, 2010. "Economic Behavior - Evolutionary vs. Behavioral Perspectives," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-17, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.