Report NEP-NEU-2010-09-03This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patricia Beeson & Tara Watson & Lara Shore-Sheppard, 2010. "Local Fiscal Policies and Urban Wage Structures," Department of Economics Working Papers 2010-05, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2010. "History, Culture, and Trade: A Dynamic Gravity Approach," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_26, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Item repec:pri:cepsud:1244 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gerlinde Fellner & Sebastian Krügel, 2010. "Overweighting Private Information: Three Measures, One Bias?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-058, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Carsten S. Nielsen & Alexander Sebald, 2010. "Unawareness in Dynamic Psychological Games," Discussion Papers 10-19, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:501 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Friedrich, 2010. "The Transfer Space," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2010_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.