Report NEP-NEU-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rajagopal, 2009. "Conational Drivers Influencing Brand Preference among Consumers," Marketing Working Papers 2009-02-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Item repec:fiu:wpaper:0912 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ingrid Nielsen & Olga Paritski & Russell Smyth, 2009. "Subjective Well-Being Of Beijing Taxi Drivers," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 03-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Russell Smyth & Ingrid Nielsen & Qingguo Zhai, 2009. "Personal Well-Being In Urban China," Development Research Unit Working Paper Series 01-09, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Kontek, Krzysztof, 2009. "Absolute vs. Relative Notion of Wealth Changes," MPRA Paper 17336, University Library of Munich, Germany.