Report NEP-NEU-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-NEU, a report on new working papers in the area of Neuroeconomics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcus Heldmann & Ralf Morgenstern & Thomas Münte & Bodo Vogt, 2009. "Is brain activity observable that leads to an evaluation of a probability of 0.5 that is different from 0.5 in binary lottery choices?," FEMM Working Papers 09003, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Ermisch, John, 2009. "Birth weight and the dynamics of early cognitive and behavioural development," ISER Working Paper Series 2009-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Katja Coneus & Johannes Gernandt & Marianne Saam, 2009. "Noncognitive Skills, School Achievements and Educational Dropout," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 176, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Fischer, Justina AV, 2009. "Happiness and age cycles – return to start…," MPRA Paper 15249, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belton M. Fleisher & Seonghoon Kim, 2010. "The China Great Leap Forward Famine: The Lasting Impact of Mothers’ Fetal Malnutrition on Their Offspring," Working Papers 09-04, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.