Report NEP-NET-2020-09-28This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Alfonso Rosa GarcÃa issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-NET
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chih-Sheng Hsieh & Michael König & Xiaodong Liu & Christian Zimmermann, 2020. "Collaboration in Bipartite Networks, with an Application to Coauthorship Networks," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 20-056/VIII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Haelim Anderson & Selman Erol & Guillermo Ordoñez, 2020. "Interbank Networks in the Shadows of the Federal Reserve Act," NBER Working Papers 27721, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andrin Pelican & Bryan S. Graham, 2020. "An Optimal Test for Strategic Interaction in Social and Economic Network Formation between Heterogeneous Agents," NBER Working Papers 27793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pablo Fajgelbaum & Amit Khandelwal & Wookun Kim & Cristiano Mantovani & Edouard Schaal, 2020. "Optimal Lockdown in a Commuting Network," Departmental Working Papers 2010, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Brancati, Emanuele & Minetti , Raoul & Zhu, Susan Chun, 2020. "Finance and Innovation in the Production Network," Working Papers 2020-13, Michigan State University, Department of Economics.
- Andrea Calef, 2020. "Systemic Banking Crises: The Relationship Between Concentration and Interbank Connections," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2020-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Chung, Jaewon & Bridgeford, Eric & Arroyo, Jesus & Pedigo, Benjamin D. & Saad-Eldin, Ali & Gopalakrishnan, Vivek & Xiang, Liang & Priebe, Carey E. & Vogelstein, Joshua T., 2020. "Statistical Connectomics," OSF Preprints ek4n3, Center for Open Science.
- Huremović, Kenan & Ozkes, Ali, 2020. "Polarization in Networks: Identification-alienation Framework," Department for Strategy and Innovation Working Paper Series 13/2020, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Fernando Moraes & Rodrigo De-Losso, 2020. "Risk Factor Centrality and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2020_17, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).