Report NEP-NET-2019-02-25This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Pedro CL Souza issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Johannes Boehm & Jan Sonntag, 2018. "Vertical Integration and Foreclosure: Evidence from Production Network Data," Sciences Po publications 2018-12, Sciences Po.
- Bernard, Andrew B. & Dhyne, Emmanuel & Magerman, Glenn & Manova, Kalina & Moxnes, Andreas, 2019. "The Origins of Firm Heterogeneity: A Production Network Approach," CEPR Discussion Papers 13429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Janvry, Alain & Emerick, Kyle & Kelley, Erin & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 2019. "Endogenous Information Sharing and the Gains from Using Network Information to Maximize Technology Adoption," CEPR Discussion Papers 13507, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Guy Tchuente, 2019. "Weak Identification and Estimation of Social Interaction Models," Papers 1902.06143, arXiv.org.
- Xintong Han & Lei Xu, 2019. "Technology Adoption in Input-Output Networks," Working Papers 19001, Concordia University, Department of Economics.