Report NEP-NET-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryohei Hisano & Tsutomu Watanabe & Takayuki Mizuno & Takaaki Ohnishi & Didier Sornette, 2016. "The gradual evolution of buyer-seller networks and their role in aggregate fluctuations," CARF F-Series CARF-F-389, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers & Yves Zenou, 2016. "Networks: An Economic Perspective," Papers 1608.07901, arXiv.org.
- van der Leij, M. & in 't Veld, D. & Hommes, C.H., 2016. "The formation of a core periphery structure in heterogeneous financial networks," CeNDEF Working Papers 16-07, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Networks: An economic perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bekiros, Stelios & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sandoval Junior, Leonidas & Salah Uddin, Gazi, 2015. "Information Diffusion, Cluster formation and Entropy-based Network Dynamics in Equity and Commodity Markets," MPRA Paper 73397, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2016.
- Bertschek, Irene & Briglauer, Wolfgang & Hüschelrath, Kai & Kauf, Benedikt & Niebel, Thomas, 2016. "The economic impacts of telecommunications networks and broadband internet: A survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-056, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Mili Naskar & Rupayan Pal, 2016. "Network externalities and process R&D: A Cournot-Bertrand comparison," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2016-020, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Buer, Tobias & Haass, Rasmus, 2016. "Cooperative liner shipping network design by means of a combinatorial auction," Bremen Computational Logistics Group Working Papers 6, University of Bremen, Computational Logistics Junior Research Group.
- Prema-chandra Athukorala & John Ravenhill, 2016. "China's evolving role in global production networks: the decoupling debate revisited," Departmental Working Papers 2016-12, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Bryan S. Graham, 2016. "Identifying and Estimating Neighborhood Effects," NBER Working Papers 22575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.