Report NEP-NET-2015-12-12This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ana Mauleon & Nils Roehl & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2015. "Constitutions and Social Networks," Working Papers 2015.59, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Joosung Lee, 2015. "Multilateral Bargaining in Networks: On the Prevalence of Inefficiencies," Working Papers 2015.53, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Philip Brookins & John P. Lightle & Dmitry Ryvkin, 2015. "The effects of communication and sorting on output in heterogeneous weak-link group contests," Working Papers wp2014_01_01, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Stéphane Gonzalez & Michel Grabisch, 2015. "Autonomous coalitions," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01235632, HAL.
- Wei Jin & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2015. "Levelling the Playing Field: On the Missing Role of Network Externality in Designing Renewable Energy Technology Deployment Policies," Working Papers 2015.76, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Davide Carbonai & Carlo Drago, 2015. "Positive Freedom in Networked Capitalism: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers 2015.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Banchongsan Charoensook, 2015. "On the Interaction between Player Heterogeneity and Partner Heterogeneity in Two-way Flow Strict Nash Networks," Working Papers 2015.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Yann Rébillé & Lionel Richefort, 2015. "Networks of Many Public Goods with Non-Linear Best Replies," Working Papers 2015.57, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Antonios Garas & Celine Rozenblat & Frank Schweitzer, 2015. "The network structure of city-firm relations," Papers 1512.02859, arXiv.org.
- Carlo Drago & Roberto Ricciuti & Paolo Santella, 2015. "An Attempt to Disperse the Italian Interlocking Directorship Network: Analyzing the Effects of the 2011 Reform," Working Papers 2015.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Diego Cerdeiro & Marcin Dziubinski & Sanjeev Goyal, 2015. "Contagion Risk and Network Design," Working Papers 2015.56, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.