Report NEP-NET-2015-12-01This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabrielsen, Tommy S. & Johansen, Bjørn Olav & Lømo, Teis L., 2015. "Resale price maintenance in two-sided markets," Working Papers in Economics 08/15, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Tatsuro Iwaisako & Kazuyoshi Ohki, 2015. "Innovation by Heterogeneous Leaders," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 15-30, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Paolo Barucca & Fabrizio Lillo, 2015. "The organization of the interbank network and how ECB unconventional measures affected the e-MID overnight market," Papers 1511.08068, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.
- Bengt G. Mölleryd, 2015. "Development of High-speed Networks and the Role of Municipal Networks," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Policy Papers 26, OECD Publishing.
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Discontinuity Model of Technological Change: Catastrophe Theory and Network Structure," MPRA Paper 68089, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliane Fudickar, 2015. "Net Neutrality, Vertical Integration, and Competition Between Content Providers," Working Papers 2015014, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Luca Marotta & Salvatore Miccich\`e & Yoshi Fujiwara & Hiroshi Iyetomi & Hideaki Aoyama & Mauro Gallegati & Rosario N. Mantegna, 2015. "Backbone of credit relationships in the Japanese credit market," Papers 1511.06870, arXiv.org.