Report NEP-NET-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Replicator Dynamic and Simulation Analysis of Network Externalities and Compatibility Among Standards," MPRA Paper 67198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jean-François Caulier & Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2015. "An allocation rule for dynamic random network formation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01207823, HAL.
- Shanjun Li & Yiyi Zhou, 2015. "Dynamics of Technology Adoption and Critical Mass: The Case of U.S. Electric Vehicle Market," Working Papers 15-10, NET Institute.
- Olaizola Ortega, María Norma & Valenciano Llovera, Federico, 2015. "The impact of liberalizing cost-saharing on basic models of network formation," IKERLANAK Ikerlanak;2015-91, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Thomas Grund, 2015. "Social network analysis using Stata," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2015 21, Stata Users Group.
- Gioia de Melo & Matías Piaggio, 2015. "The Perils of Peer Punishment: Evidence from a Common Pool Resource Experiment," Working Papers 2015-12, Banco de México.
- Jan-Peter Siedlarek, 2015. "Intermediation in Networks," Working Papers (Old Series) 1518, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.