Report NEP-NET-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mariya Teteryatnikova & James Tremewan, 2015. "Stability in Network Formation Games with Streams of Payoffs: An Experimental Study," Vienna Economics Papers 1508, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Arun Advani & Bansi Malde, 2014. "Empirical methods for networks data: social effects, network formation and measurement error," IFS Working Papers W14/34, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Yann Bramoullé & Rachel Kranton, 2015. "Games Played on Networks," AMSE Working Papers 1530, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, France.
- Bernard Herskovic, 2015. "Networks in Production: Asset Pricing Implications," 2015 Meeting Papers 378, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Christian Longhi, 2015. "Clusters and Collective Learning Networks: The Case of the Competitiveness Cluster 'Secure Communicating Solutions' in the French Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur Region," GREDEG Working Papers 2015-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Yukiko Saito & Andreas Moxnes & Andrew Bernard, 2015. "Production Networks, Geography and Firm Performance," 2015 Meeting Papers 311, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Áureo de Paula & Seth Richards-Shubik & Elie Tamer, 2015. "Identification of preferences in network formation games," CeMMAP working papers CWP29/15, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Briglauer, Wolfgang & Gugler, Klaus & Haxhimusa, Adhurim, 2015. "Facility- and service-based competition and investment in fixed broadband networks: Lessons from a decade of access regulations in the European Union member states," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-048, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Xinying Fu & Vincent van den Berg & Erik T. Verhoef, 2015. "Private Road Networks with Uncertain Demand," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 15-092/VIII, Tinbergen Institute, revised 28 Nov 2017.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2015. "Keeping up with the e-Joneses: Do online social networks raise social comparisons?," Papers 1507.08863, arXiv.org.
- Strobel, Michael, 2015. "Identifying New Opportunities: Developing a Coordinated National Soil Moisture Network," Agricultural Outlook Forum 2015 205042, United States Department of Agriculture, Agricultural Outlook Forum.
- Sharon Barnhardt & Erica Field & Rohini Pande, 2015. "Moving to Opportunity or Isolation? Network Effects of a Randomized Housing Lottery in Urban India," NBER Working Papers 21419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.