Report NEP-NET-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Julie Beugnot & Bernard Fortin & Guy Lacroix & Marie-Claire Villeval, 2013. "Social Networks and Peer Effects at Work," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-27, CIRANO.
- Bluhm, Marcel & Krahnen, Jan Pieter, 2014. "Systemic risk in an interconnected banking system with endogenous asset markets," SAFE Working Paper Series 48, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2013. "Will Facebook save or destroy social capital? An empirical investigation into the effect of online interactions on trust and networks," Department of Economics University of Siena 692, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2014. "A model of scholarly publishing with hybrid academic journals," ESSEC Working Papers WP1406, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Julia Hauberer & Alexander Tatarko, 2014. "Network Composition, Individual Social Capital And Culture: Comparing Traditional And Post-Modernized Ethnic Groups," HSE Working papers WP BRP 38/SOC/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Dhillon, Amrita & Peeters, Ronald & Muge Yukse, Ayse, 2014. "Overcoming Moral Hazard with Social Networks in the Worksplace: An Experimental Approach," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 183, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).