Report NEP-NET-2013-03-16This is the archive for NEP-NET, a report on new working papers in the area of Network Economics. Yi-Nung Yang issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hałaj, Grzegorz & Kok, Christoffer, 2013. "Assessing interbank contagion using simulated networks," Working Paper Series 1506, European Central Bank.
- Mohamed Belhaj & Sebastian Bervoets & Frédéric Deroïan, 2013. "Network Design under Local Complementarities," Working Papers halshs-00796487, HAL.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20130033 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Takuya Masuzawa, 2013. "Metzler Functions and the Shortest-Path Problem," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2012-030, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Wignaraja, Ganeshan, 2013. "Understanding Innovation in Production Networks in East Asia," ADBI Working Papers 410, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- David Pérez-Castrillo & Marilda Sotomayor, 2013. "Two Folk Manipulability Theorems in the General One-to-one Two-sided Matching Markets with Money," Working Papers 681, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.